skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Donna's Trip to Hong Kong and China
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Crazy traffic...crazy!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(35)
►
June
(3)
▼
May
(32)
Here is Donna's account of the bike trip. Since sh...
Bike ride in Yangshuo
Latest from China - Lang Shou
Look at pictures on Picasa
Wall hangings and friendly locals served in a to...
Modern Toilet...we were the last to be servedPoo...
So crowded even at 10:30 at night
Her Grandma!!
Food we ate at Stephani's grandma's It was very g...
So...I had an eventful day yesterday. Although we ...
Lady cleaning the sidewalk in the early morning!
Stephani on the posterat HKBU... in the green shir...
I think this is a bank building
We were here and So Ho last night. Lots of bars, ...
One of the places we went last night!
IFC Building
Sam and Stephani at breakfast
Crazy traffic...crazy!!!!
Breakfast for the three of us! It was very good
How they recycleHK is big on being enviornmentally...
The size of my room!!!!
It is almost 5 in the afternoon. Sam and his frien...
No title
outside of my room
first night and room
First morning :)
Trip pictures
[Posted by Yvonne] Donna left this morning for Chi...
Tomorrow morning I leave I just can't believe it. ...
Nellie will miss me
Ok...so I have packed my suitcase and now I am wor...
The week before!
About Me
Donna
I have been teaching special education students since 1982 and loving it! My greatest accomplishment has been and continues to be my boy....Sam
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment