Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So...I had an eventful day yesterday. Although we had a lot planned the weather and things got in the way. But we did some cool things. I went to Sam's room and helped him pack up his stuff because we leave for China today and he needs to be totally out of his room before we go....
After that Stephani took us to meet her Grandma. that was one of the cool things...not packing him up:) Anyway, she made us lunch. It was very good but I don't know what the name of it was. I'll post a picture of it. It was good though. Then she shared some pastry's from Japan with us. They were good too. Her grandma...gosh I guess I never learned her name just grandma, was very sweet. She could say "thank you very much" in English otherwise Stephani did the translations. It's more than I can say...sam could say a few things to her.
Once we got off of the MTR to her place it was raining pretty hard. When we left it was raining still. So all we did after that was go and pick up my visa for China. Then I got to go to may room and take a nap....now that was cool because if you know me I never nap.
Later that evening...and I mean later...I meet up again with Sam and we meet his friends Ivan and Julia who had just got back from a trip to China for dinner. It was 10:30 PM when we left my room. :) We wanted to eat at a sushi place with half price meals but we were number B32 and in the 20-30 minutes we waited the numbers moved only from B15 to B17...so we left and went to Modern Toilet...interesting place...food was good too.

I finally got back to my room around 12:00. It was a great day...oh we hit a mall...13 floors...so cool.
Today we head for 6 days in China....should be fun and interesting. We will be going to Guangchou for the afternoon, then travel by train during the night to Yangshuo. I think we are spending 2 nights there and then onto Guilin. If you watched Amazing Race, they spent a few days in that area. So I am very excited to see that area. We will be back to HK on the 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment