Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It is almost 5 in the afternoon. Sam and his friend Stephani came to my hostel early this morning and took me to get my visa into China. I pick it up tomorrow. Good thing since we are going there on Thursday. It was more money than Sam expected and he was having a hard time with that.

Than we went to breakfast and toured his school. It was a fun day, but both he and Stephani have colds. She has been on meds and Sam got some today. I decided I would go back to my hostel so he could sleep a bit since it's a long day. Oh for those of you that don't know I am in Mong Kok and he is in Kowloon...about 20 minutes by MTR away. He will be back to get me around 6 tonight for more fun. So...I took the MTR back to my hostel by myself.. Had to walk a ways then navigate the MTR system, as hundreds of school children were getting out of school, all by myself. Sam just felt I could handle it...Stephani thought he was being mean. I made it....not to bad for my first time in Hong Kong. Mong Kok is soooo crowded, people everywhere. I will post pictures that shows the crowds tomorrow.

That is it for now...oh and for those that were wondering...it is very humid! Has been raining for about 4 days although today it is cloudy and humid with little rain.:)

1 comment:

  1. OK, I'm trying to post a comment for the third time! That's great you made it back on your own! Have you been to the mall near your hostel yet? I hope Sam gets feeling better and your night/evening activities were OK -- Have a fun time! It sounds like you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete